The Diploma in Leadership and Management course will teach students the knowledge and expertise required to tackle the challenges that managers and employees face regularly. Student will further their knowledge by capitalising on new ideas and training to become leaders in areas which are; management, planning and communication. The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of key management and leadership practices and principles to enhance effective performance at a practical level.
Students who are accepted onto this course will study four compulsory modules. Duration of the course is 4 weeks long and students will be expected do course work, which will consist of assignments, oral and video presentations to pass and obtain an accredited Professional Diploma in Leadership and Management.
• 4 weeks of intensive diploma course.
• This course is based on course work, which will include writing assignments and delivering oral and video presentations.
• Students will study 25 hours per a week
• On a daily basis, students will receive 3 hours of Leadership and Management English and 2 hours academic studies.
• Students will obtain a certificate in Business English and a Diploma in Leadership and Management
• The module handbooks will be provided to students complimentary throughout this course.
• Internship opportunity will be presented to students who have completed the course successfully.
• Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
• Design business processes
• Manage strategic change
• Provide leadership and management
25 Hours Per Week
Max Class Size
Timetable and Fees
Professional Diploma in Leadership and Management
25 per week
The following is provided for all of our students:
- The course will provide students with the practical and desirable skills to plan and implement strategies to improve people's performance and manage the workforce for better results.
- Students will learn to create strategic operational plans to achieve sustainable results within a work environment.
- The course will be delivered by experienced, qualified teachers.
- Theory and practical based training to start your career in this field.
- Small class sizes, no more than 10 to make sure your individual and professional needs are met.
- Handbooks will be provided as part of the course.
- Students will gain a Professional Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Internship opportunity can be presented students that complete successful this program
Who Should attend
This program is open to graduates willing to pursue a career in any management role. The minimum age for this program is 18 years old. Students are expected to have a minimum of B1. Any work experience or academic degree in any Management related major is required for this course.
Who should attend?
Professional Diploma in Leadership and Management is aimed at students wishing to develop operational skills that is highly desirable in any management role. This course is suitable for graduates, who wish to further their careers as managers in the future. The course is also designed for those who wish to acquire an in-depth knowledge of leadership and who aim to become more confident and empowered in their team-leading skills. This course will also provide a direct route into the workplace at a senior management level.