We'll send you a full course brochure, course offers, taster class details and career guidance.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an increasingly popular examination, taken by people who want to work or study in an English-speaking country or attend a UK university. IELTS tests can be taken every month in the UK; enrolment is approximately seven weeks prior to the examination date. Students on this course can expect to receive high quality teaching of grammar, skills, pronunciation and functional language in English.
By the end of the course students will have a thorough understanding of the IELTS examination. A wide range of techniques and strategies will be employed to help students achieve their best score. Academic vocabulary will be greatly enhanced and students will be more able to understand articles and write organized essays.
The topics that will be covered:
• Vocabulary including phrasal verbs
• Speaking, reading, writing, listening
• Practice tests
• Examination preparation using past exam papers
|Length||15 - 25 Hours Per Week|
|Start Dates||Every Monday|
|Max Class Size||16 Students|
|Minimum Age||16 Years|
Lessons run mornings and afternoons. Courses are either 15, 20 or 25 hours per week. Lessons are three, four or five hours per day in the morning or in the afternoon. Maximum class size for all lessons is 16 students. There is a registration fee of £60 and a resources fee of £40.
|£150 per week|
|£200 per week|
|£250 per week|
- Expert tuition from an experienced, qualified teacher
- Weekly assessments and testing of course content
- Regular tutorials to assess your progress and highlight weak areas
- Guidance on unknown language and terminology
- Access to the school's extensive social program
The IELTS English course is open to students from intermediate to proficiency levels. Previous study of IELTS is not necessary. We only accept students aged 18 or over for this course.