We'll send you a full course brochure, course offers, taster class details and career guidance.
Students on this course can expect to receive high quality teaching of grammar, skills, pronunciation and functional language. Our course syllabus is prepared using published resources, real-life case studies, role-play activities and other classroom tasks. This course is designed for all students, elementary to upper intermediate, looking to improve their general understanding of the English language in a multi-lingual learning environment. It is intended for students looking to develop global language skills ahead of specialization, exam training or higher education.
The topics that will be covered:
• Vocabulary including phrasal verbs
• Speaking, reading, writing, listening
• Pronunciation and phonology
• Idiomatic language
• Learning tasks including presentations and role-plays
|Length||15 - 25 Hours Per Week|
|Start Dates||Every Monday|
|Max Class Size||16 Students|
|Minimum Age||16 Years|
Lessons run mornings and afternoons. Courses are either 15, 20 or 25 hours per week. Lessons are three, four or five hours per day in the morning or in the afternoon. Maximum class size for all lessons is 16 students. There is a registration fee of £60 and a resources fee of £40.
|£150 per week|
|£200 per week|
|£250 per week|
- Expert tuition from an experienced, qualified teacher
- Weekly assessments and testing of course content
- Regular tutorials to assess your progress and highlight weak areas
- Guidance on unknown language and terminology
- Access to the school's extensive social program
This course is open to students from elementary to upper-intermediate. Previous study is not necessary, but this will influence the level that you achieve when you join the school.